Friday, September 23, 2005

"like a thief in the night," bonnie sang.

I'm stealing this from Her Slackassedness, who stole it from Tasty. (Yeah, that's right. We bad. We bad. We know we bad.)

10 years ago I was:
Working for the devil. I had no idea then, but I was 3 1/2 months away from a nervous breakdown, and he was packing my bags. Possibly nursing a headache.

5 years ago I was:
Living with my nerdboy, working for a startup, and coming down from the first season of Big Brother. Probably nursing a headache.

1 year ago I was:
Newly married to my nerdboy, working in a beautiful store with great people, considering buying a condo where my friend KooKoo was buying one, and definitely nursing a headache.


Yesterday I was:
Doing laundry at our condo, after having signed on with a Real Estate Broker as a new agent, and swearing out loud while nursing a doggone headache.

5 snacks I enjoy the most:
1. Pringles
2. Oreos
3. Heaven on a Cracker
4. Celery & peanut butter
5. homemade spinach dip (recipe from the Knoll's box) and Triscuits

5 songs I know all the words to (too many to name, but here are some possible surprises):
1. Rapper's Delight
2. all Alter Bridge songs
3. Boogie in Your Butt, by Eddie Murphy
4. Take Your Time, Do it Right, by the SOS Band
5. The entire Grease 2 soundtrack


5 things I would do with a billion dollars:
1. Help Katrina victims
2. Give a bunch of it to my Dad
3. Buy one of these things that I heard about from Surcie: Mine will be pink, even if I have to pay extra.
4. Give crazy fun presents to all of my friends on their birthdays or just whenever.
5. Hire a maid.

5 places ideal for running away to:
1. Seagrove Beach, Florida
2. my bedroom
3. Anywhere tropical
4. a kick-ass treehouse
5. the movies

5 items you'll never see me wear:
1. gauchos
2. UGGs
3. thigh-high boots
4. lime green (love the color, but I have bad luck when I wear it)
5. anything that might get my liberal ass mistaken for a Republican

5 best TV shows:
1. The West Wing
2. L O S T
3. The Daily Show
4. ALIAS
5. Big Brother

5 biggest joys in life:
1. when I laugh until it hurts
2. when my nephew says my name ("Other Kim") and/or smiles at me
3. talking with kids
4. when my nerdboy smiles at me when he wakes up
5. hearing a great song for the first time

5 favorite toys:
1. my iPod
2. my travel Yahtzee!
3. play-doh
4. our dog
5. my GameBoy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much do I love your blog and that you want to run away to a treehouse?

Anonymous said...

Baby, we can do it, take the time, do it right. . .One of my favorite songs, ever! I love this list. Do you know, I still have not tried your Heaven yet? GAH! And yes, you can definitely get that oculas in pink.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your favorites lists! What a great idea. I would also be afraid, very afraid for someone to mistake me for a republician!!!